Basket is empty
Multilife C-Three 5W/30
Multilife C-THREE 5W/30 is a mid-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) synthetic multigrade engine oil specially formulated to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of modern engines requiring low viscosity oils for gasoline and diesel engine applications. Multilife C-THREE 5W/30 has been developed for use in Euro IV compliant vehicles using after treatment devices. Enhanced oil flow and film strength give essential protection during start-up. Advanced additive technology provides long-term benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components in modern multi-valve engines, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
Key Features & SpecificationMultilife C-THREE 5W/30 provides:
1.Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy.
2. Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
3. Turbo-charger protection.
4. Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures.
5. Better high temperature operation and anti-sludge control.
6. Low levels of volatility.
7. Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
8. Mid-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance.
Recommended for the latest petrol and passenger car diesel engines, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W/30 oil. Manufacturers include: BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, etc. Multilife 5W/30 may also be used in Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda models operating fixed service intervals and other engine designs and gearboxes, i.e. Izusu Trooper, where an oil of this specification is required. Multilife C-THREE 5W/30 may also be used against VW 503.00/503.01/506.00/506.01 standards, but only for fixed service intervals (Note: Should not be used in pre-2000 model year VAG vehicles).