Morendo DD Diesel Fuel Treatment
Superclean Morendo DD is a multifunctional diesel fuel additive that will improve ignition quality, combustion and storage of distillate fuels. It is designed to be added to diesel and distillate burner fuels in bulk storage tanks, or to the fuel tanks of diesel engined vehicles and marine craft. Listed below are the benefits that Superclean Morendo DD can provide:
Key Features & Specification
1. Increased Cetane number. Improved starting for all diesel engines, reduced smoke, noise and emissions. Treatment is particularly important if fuel purchases are not all from the same source or of unknown quality.
2. Lubricity. Improved lubricity in low sulphur and ultra low sulphur fuels, protects mechanical fuel pumps from premature wear.
3. Injector cleanliness. Reduces power loss and minimises fuel wastage caused by injector fouling. Injectors are maintained at peak performance over longer periods.
4. Improved dispersancy. Insoluble gums and other semi-solid compounds found in some fuels are dissolved and dispersed without any detrimental effects on pumps and nozzles.
5. Improved fuel stability. Retards any tendency of the fuel to oxidise in storage and form harmful sludges. It also prevents corrosion and rust in storage tanks and pipelines, reducing the possibility of filter blocking.
6. Water tolerance. Use of this product promotes the separation of water from fuel so that the fuel is water free and its full calorific value is obtained.
7. Foam control. Reduces fuel foaming for quicker transfer operations.
Directions for Use
Use one part Superclean Morendo DD to 400 parts fuel for normal operations. If necessary, it can be used at stronger concentrations, as high as 200 to 1, where an initial clean up is required. For bulk tanks the recommended quantity should be added, where possible, prior to delivery of fuel to aid mixing. Adding to the fuel in the vehicle is simple, just pour in and allow agitation of the vehicle to do the mixing. Recommended for wherever distillate fuel is stored. Particularly recommended for all exposed sites with a slow turnover and in all cases where long term storage is planned.
See technical data sheet.
This item is classed as a HAZARDOUS PRODUCT and as such has delivery/courier restrictions under the Limited Quantity regulations. Unfortunately, delivery cannot be made to addresses with the following GB postcode prefixes: BT, GY, IM, JE, KA27, PA41-PA78, PO30-PO41, TR21-25. We cannot deliver hazardous goods outside UK.
- Contributes to overall fuel efficiency
- 25 litre
- 5 litre
- 500 Ml
- Car & Van
- Fuel Additive