Multilife C-TWO 5W-30 1 Litre Pack (Clearance)
SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY - MID-SAPS
Multilife C-TWO 5W-30 is a mid-SAPS synthetic based multigrade engine oil formulated to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of engines requiring low viscosity oils for gasoline and diesel engine applications.
Multilife C-TWO 5W-30 has been developed for use in Euro IV, V and VI compliant vehicles with diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and other after-treatment devices.
Multilife C-TWO 5W-30 provides:
1. Increased engine efficiency, output and improved fuel economics.
2. Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
3. Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures.
4. Better high temperature operation and anti-sludge control.
5. Low levels of volatility.
6. Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
7. Mid-SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance.
Recommended for modern petrol and passenger car high performance diesel engines, requiring a low viscosity ACEA C2 Type 5W-30 oil. Manufacturers and models/engines include:
Citroen HDi (FAP), HDi Biturbo, V6 (FAP)
Honda CTDi DPF
Mitsubishi Selected models with DPF’s
Peugeot HDi FAP, HDi Biturbo
Toyota Auris D-4D
Ford Duratorq TDCi
ACEA C2 API SM/CF
Renault 0700 PSA B71 2290
Also suitable for applications rrequiring Ford WSS-M2C913C specification
- After Treatment Device Compatibility
- Improved cold start circulation
- Low volatility
- Mid SAPS
- Fully Synthetic
- 1 litre
- Car & Van
- Engine Oil
- SAE 5w-30