MULTIVIS ADT C4 5W-30 1 Litre (Sale price)
SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY - LOW SAPS
Multivis ADT C4 5W-30 is a low-SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus, Sulphur) fully, synthetic multigrade engine oil specially formulated to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of modern engines requiring low viscosity oils for gasoline and diesel engine applications. Multivis C-4 5W-30 is compatible with engine units fitted with sensitive diesel particulate filters (DPF) and 3-way catalysts (TWC). Advanced additive technology provides long-term benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components in modern multi-valve engines, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
Multivis ADT C4 5W-30 provides:
- Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy.
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
- Reduced exhaust gas back pressure.
- Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures.
- Better high temperature operation and anti-sludge control.
- Low levels of volatility.
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
- Low-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance.
Recommended for the latest petrol and passenger car diesel engines, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W-30 oil. Manufacturers include: Renault, Nissan, Suzuki, etc.
- After Treatment Device Compatibility
- Contributes to overall fuel efficiency
- DPF Compatible
- Improved cold start circulation
- Low SAPS
- Low volatility
- Fully Synthetic
- 1 litre
- Car & Van
- 4 Stroke Oil
- Engine Oil
- SAE 5w-30