MULTIVIS ECO C2 0W-30
MID-SAPS ENGINE OIL
Description, Formerly Multilife C2 0W-30
Old pack will be supplied where filled stock exists
Multivis C2 0W-30 is a mid-SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Sulphur and Phosphorus) synthetic based engine oil specially formulated to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of engines requiring low viscosity oils for gasoline and diesel engine applications.
Multivis C2 0W-30 has been developed for use in Euro IV, V an VI compliant vehicles with DPF after treatment devices.
Multivis C2 0W-30 provides:
- Increased engine efficiency, output and improved fuel economics.
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
- Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures.
- Better high temperature operation and anti-sludge control.
- Low levels of volatility.
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
- Mid-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance.
Recommended for petrol and diesel engines, requiring a low viscosity ACEA C2 0W-30 oil, e.g. Honda, or where any of the specifications listed below are required.
Performance Levels & Physical Characteristics
See Technical Data Sheet
- Contributes to overall fuel efficiency
- Increased friction durability
- Low volatility
- Mid SAPS
- Fully Synthetic
- 1 litre
- 5 litre
- Car & Van
- 4 Stroke Oil
- Engine Oil
- SAE 0w-30