Terralus Air-Pro 68
Synthetic Biodegradable Compressor Lubricant
Terralus Air-Pro 68 is an ester based, fully biodegradable compressor lubricant designed specifically to meet the requirements of rotary screw compressors used in environmentally sensitive locations. The product is also formulated with the latest additive technology that provides performance levels that are superior to mineral oil based fluids.
It is designed for use under arduous conditions and in high temperature applications. Its naturally high film strength helps prevent metal to metal contact under severe load operation.
- Outstanding thermal stability
- Extended oil drain capability
- Controls foaming and promotes air release
- Provides a strong oil film at high temperatures and rapid circulation from cold.
- Low volatility reduces the need for top-up
Suitable for use in all rotary screw compressors including variable speed types, static and mobile units that may be used in locations which may be vulnerable to accidental contamination.
- Ester based
- ISO VG68
- 25 litre
- Compressor Lubricant