Multivis MLR 10W-60
FULLY SYNTHETIC - RACE PROVEN
(Formerly known as X-RPM 10W-60)
Multivis MLR 10W-60 is a fully synthetic multigrade motor oil developed directly from motor racing technology, where it has proved to be far superior to conventional oils under these arduous conditions. This oil has an extremely wide viscosity rating and will provide superior performance in petrol engines.
The synthetic oil technology provides outstanding advantages over conventional mineral oils.
- Naturally high viscosity index, giving good flow rates to bearings at low temperatures, coupled with tremendous film strength at high temperatures
- A natural low level of volatility, which prevents valuable oil constituents boiling off during periods of extreme temperatures inside the engine
- Better thermal stability
- Improved high temperature deposit control
- Superior antioxidant performance
Multivis MLR 10W-60 is recommended for all turbo-charged and naturally aspirated petrol and diesel engines, for ordinary road use and also for car racing, endurance events, rallying and all other types of motor sport.
See Technical Data Sheet
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- High Performance
- High Viscosity Index
- Low volatility
- Motor Sport Technology
- Fully Synthetic
- 25 litre
- 5 litre
- SAE 10w-60