Air Force 4000 ISO VG 32 Compressor Oil
Specially formulated range of ashless compressor oils for the lubrication of both reciprocating and rotary air compressors. This highly stable advanced formula is designed for use in continuous and stop / start industrial compressors, train brake compressors and vehicle mounted or portable road breaking compressors. Airforce 4000 compressor fluids oils are not intended or recommended for use in air compressors for breathing apparatus.
- Exceptional anti-wear performance for long compressor life.
- Minimal oil carryover for improved separator life.
- Reduced deposits in discharge lines.
- Enhanced water separating properties.
AIR FORCE 4000 fluids will retain their performance characteristics throughout a 4000 hour design life, providing bulk oil temperature does not exceed 90°C and a maximum ambient temperature does not exceed 35°C. If either of these temperatures is exceeded, more frequent oil changes will be required.
- Reciprocating compressors - Airforce 4000 ISO VG 68/100 Industrial reciprocating air compressors operating with air discharge temperatures of < 220°C.
- Rotary screw compressors - Airforce 4000 ISO 32/46/68 Oil flooded or oil injected, single or two stage compressors with air discharge temperatures of <100°C.
Airforce 4000 fluids will retain their performance characteristics throughout their service life, providing bulk oil temperatures do not exceed 90°C and a maximum ambient temperature does not exceed 35°C. If either of these temperatures is exceeded, more frequent oil changes will be required. OEM drain intervals should be strictly observed to maintain optimised performance levels.
See Technical Data Sheet
- ISO VG32
- 25 litre
- 5 litre
- Compressor Lubricant