K92 HAMMER GREASE
A specially developed grease using a semi-synthetic blend of base oils manufactured with a bentone
thickener containing a high level of graphite and synergistic EP-additives and antioxidants designed
to extend lubrication periods. It is designed particularly for hydraulic hammer lubrication, pin and
bush type of applications on large earth moving and general off-road heavy plant machinery.
Hammer Grease is enhanced by the addition of lubricating solids, and the adhesive properties of
the grease helps resist water wash off.
• High degree of water resistance
• Excellent load carrying capability and shock load resistance
• Good temperature operating range
• Good sealing properties in dusty conditions
• Inherent adhesive nature
Method of Application:
Always follow the equipment manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions prior to use. As with
all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the grease applied previously and if
necessary, clean or purge components prior to application. As a general rule, take care not to
over-lubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Performance Level & Physical Characteristics:
See technical data sheet.
- Excellent load carrying capability and shock load resistance
- Good sealing properties in dusty conditions
- Good temperature operating range
- High degree of water resistance
- Inherent adhesive nature
- NLGI 2
- 400 Gm