2 YEAR ANTIFREEZE AND RADIATOR COOLANT
MEG Anti-freeze will protect engines from frost damage right down to –36oC, whilst providing outstanding protection against rust and corrosion for all parts of the cooling system. This mono-ethylene glycol (MEG) based antifreeze, which meets the technical requirements of BS6580:2010 is also recommended for all year round use. MEG Antifreeze has the following features:
1. It does not allow rust or corrosion to take place with cast iron, aluminium, copper alloys, solder, or any other metals found in the engine cooling system and therefore prolongs the life of the block, cylinder liners, radiator, pump and heater system.
2. Does not form sediment, precipitate additives or form gels.
3. It has no adverse effects on rubber hoses or gasket materials and will not cause leaks.
4. Last for up to two years in service, when a 50% solution is maintained.
5. Does not form harmful foam inside the system.
6. Compatible with all good quality ethylene glycol antifreezes of this type.
7. Nitrite, amine and phosphate (NAP) free.
Suitable for most engine cooling systems found in cars, vans, trucks, agricultural equipment and contractors plant.
NOTE: Always check the manufacturer’s handbook or seek technical advice in case an alternative antifreeze type is required.
See technical data sheet.
- Ethylene Glycol
- 1 litre
- 20 Litre
- 5 litre
- Car & Van
- Vintage & Classic Cars