Multitrans DCT Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid
Multitrans DCT is a premium multi-vehicle DCT fluid, formulated to provide the required levels of component protection and friction control, critical to the operational efficiency and longevity of dual clutch designs.
The product has a high level of shear stability and will stay-in-grade during the service life of the fluid, whether the operating conditions are mild or severe. It’s broad profile allows for grade rationalisation where the end user services or maintains a variety OEM DCT types.
Multitrans DCT has been evaluated against OEM approved fluids in standard industry tests exhibiting superior performance in the following areas:
• Friction Durability – increased friction durability, giving a longer-lasting smooth shift feel to the driver, longer fluid life and extended drain intervals
• Load-Carrying – protecting gears and bearings, increasing the life of the transmission
• Seal Performance – protecting against fluid leakage, preventing component failures from oil starvation and helping protect the environment
Multitrans DCT can be used in the following applications:
• VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda 6-speed wet Dual Clutch Transmissions (2003 to present)
• Ford/Getrag, Volvo, Peugeot, Citroen and Mitsubishi 6-speed wet Dual Clutch Transmissions (2007 to present –may be used where Mitsubishi SSTF-1 is required)
• Mercedes-Benz 7 speed wet dual clutch transmissions
May also be used in applications requiring SAE 75W, API GL4 transmission oils and has shown ‘no harm in use’ where the following specifications are listed:
See technical data sheet.
- Increased friction durability
- 25 litre
- 5 litre
- Car & Van
- Transmission Fluid