Multivis ADT RN 5W-30
SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY - MID SAPS
DescriptionMultivis ADT RN 5W-30 has been specifically formulated to cope with the demands of Renault
vehicles produced after 2018 and fitted with their latest gasoline and diesel engines. This
product also covers the requirements of older units where RN0700 and RN710 engine oil
specifications were required.
Multivis ADT RN 5W-30 can be used in engines fitted with GPFs (Gasoline Particulate Filters),
DPFs (Diesel Particulate Filters), SCR systems (Adblue) and catalytic converters.
Multivis ADT RN 5W-30 provides:
1. TDGI (Turbo Direct Gasoline Injection) protection at high temperatures and loads.
2. GPF compatibility for present and future designs.
3. Increased levels of piston cleanliness.
4. Soot, sludge and wear control.
5. Increased vale train wear protection in diesel engines.
ApplicationsRecommended for the latest Renault passenger car gasoline and diesel engines where a 5W-
30 of this specification is required.
(Note that for diesel engines up to September 2018 – Euro 6D-Temp Standard – only use engine
lubricants complying with RN720. We recommend Multivis ADT C4 5W-30. Multivis ADT RN17 5W-30
should not be used in Renault Sport & Alpine applications)
See technical data sheet.
- After Treatment Device Compatibility
- Contributes to overall fuel efficiency
- DPF Compatible
- Improved cold start circulation
- Low volatility
- Mid SAPS
- Recommended for Petrol & Diesel
- Fully Synthetic
- 5 litre
- Car & Van
- 4 Stroke Oil
- Engine Oil
- SAE 5w-30