MULTIVIS ECO PC 0W-30
SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY - FUEL EFFICIENT
Multivis ECO PC 0W-30 is a new generation passenger car engine oil formulated and developed for the latest PSA petrol and diesel engines, including hybrids. The low viscosity grade of 0W-30, not only promotes fuel efficiency under a range of driving conditions, but ensures rapid circulation in stop/start operation, even when the engine is cold.
Multivis ECO PC 0W-30 will support the operational efficiency of the engine by protecting components from wear and keeping them clean. The formulation is also carefully balanced to ensure after-tretatment devices, including diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and catalysts, are fully protected.
Multivis ECO PC 0W-30 provides:
- Increased engine efficiency, output and improved fuel economics.
- Outstanding cold temperature flow rates and high temperature film strength.
- Low levels of volatility.
- Superior thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
Recommended for use in the latest PSA engine designs, including BlueHDi and Puretech units and those employing electronic stop/start technologies.
See Technical Data sheet
- After Treatment Device Compatibility
- Catalytic Converter Compatible
- Contributes to overall fuel efficiency
- DPF Compatible
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- Improved cold start circulation
- Low volatility
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity
- Recommended for Petrol & Diesel
- Fully Synthetic
- 1 litre
- 25 litre
- 5 litre
- Engine Oil
- SAE 0w-30