HYBRID ORGANIC ACID TECHNOLOGY (PSi-OAT)
ANTIFREEZE COOLANT CONCENTRATE
Ultralife 3 is a versatile and multifunctional antifreeze coolant providing enhanced hard water and
oxidation stability. This ethylene glycol based coolant incorporates silicate inhibitor technology reenforced with Phosphates that compliment the Organic Acid Technology backbone.
Ultralife 3 provides long-life protection against all forms of corrosion by the use of optimised and
patented organic corrosion inhibitors. Excellent and lasting high temperature corrosion protection
is provided for the aluminium heat transfer surfaces contained in modern engines. Furthermore,
Ultralife 3 offers excellent cavitation protection.
Features and Benefits
- Extended life
- Replaces former Si-OAT generation coolants
- Replaces former hydrid Si-OAT generation coolants containing borate, molybdate and nitrate.
- Advanced flux compatibility
- Improved heat transfer
- Outstanding aluminium protection
- Improved hard water stability
- Free from nitrites, borates, amines and 2-ethylhexanoic acid
- Save time and money maintenance-free coolant
Ultralife 3 can be used in internal combustion engines (ICEs), hybrids and the indirect cooling
systems of battery electric vehicles (BEVs) where any of the specifications listed below are
demanded by the equipment manufacturer.
Meets the following standards:
FVV R 530:2005
See technical data sheet for full list of OEM performance levels
- Ethylene Glycol
- Organic Acid Technology
- 20 Litre
- 205 Litre
- 5 litre