LONG LIFE ORGANIC ACID TECHNOLOGY
Ultralife 4 is a heavy duty, versatile antifreeze/coolant that provides long-life corrosion protection
for all engine metals, including aluminium and ferrous alloys.
The coolant has been field tested and has proven to provide the following periods of protection:
- 650,000 km (ca. 8,000 hours) in truck & bus-application or
- 250,000 km (ca. 2,000 hours) for passenger cars or
- 32,000 hours (or 6 years) for stationary engines.
It is recommended to change the coolant every five years or when above mileages or operating
times are reached, whichever comes first.
Ultralife 4 provides long-life protection against all forms of corrosion by the use of optimised and
patented organic corrosion inhibitors. This product does not contain nitrates, nitrites, amines,
borates or silicates. Excellent and lasting high temperature corrosion protection is provided for
the aluminium heat transfer surfaces contained in modern engines. Furthermore, Ultralife 4 offers
excellent cavitation protection.
Features and Benefits
- Extended life
- Improved heat transfer
- Reduces repairs to thermostat, radiator and water pump
- Improved hard water stability, absence of silicates and phosphates
- Save time and money maintenance-free coolant
- Suitable for mixed fleets, one coolant for automotive and heavy duty applications
- Environmentally friendly by using carboxylic additives
Ultralife 4 may be used with confidence in engines manufactured from cast iron, aluminium or
combinations of the two metals, and in cooling systems made of aluminium or copper alloys.
See Technical Data Sheet for Extensive list of Performance Levels
- Ethylene Glycol
- Organic Acid Technology
- 20 Litre
- 205 Litre