Liquimatic DS Transmission Fluid
Liquimatic DS is an advanced synthetic based automotive transmission fluid that offers increased cold start efficiency resulting in improved fuel economy.
Liquimatic DS is designed for all General Motors applications requiring Dexron® VI and provides protection for 2006 models and newer. Transmissions include the following Aisin Warner models: AW TF-80SC / SD, AWF21, AF40-6, AM6, AW6A-EL, TF-81SC, AF21, GA6F21WA (Mini).
• Reliable and consistent shift performance
• Long service life (twice the service interval of Dexron IIIH)
• Stable high temperature performance
• Combats sludge and varnish build up
• Maintains gear integrity and optimises efficiency
• Outstanding low temperature fluidity
• Superior oxidation and thermal stability control
Can be used where the following Part No.s are stated: BMW P/N 83227542290, Citroen P/N PR 9980, SAAB P/N 93165147, Toyota P/N 08886-02305 / 08886-81015, Vauxhall-Opel P/N 93165147
Must NOT be used where Ford Type F/G is specified: Use Liquimatic 33G. Do NOT use in Double Clutch Transmissions (DCTs): Use Multitrans DCT or in Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs): Use Multitrans CVT, depending on the specification required.
See technical data sheet.
- Synthetic Based
- 25 litre
- 5 litre
- Car & Van
- Transmission Fluid