MULTIVIS ADT C1 5W-30
SYNTHETIC TECHNOLOGY - LOW SAPS
Multivis ADT C1 5W-30 is a low-SAPS, synthetic technology engine oil formulated to meet the demands and fuel efficiency expectations of the latest petrol and diesel engines, where a low viscosity oil is required.
Multivis ADT C1 5W-30 has been formulated to protect sensitive exhaust after-treatment devices, particularly those fitted with diesel particulate filters (DPFs), helping to ensure efficient and trouble-free operation.
Multilivis ADT C1 5W-30 provides:
- Increased engine efficiency, output and improved fuel economics.
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
- Outstanding high temperature operation and anti-sludge control.
- Low levels of volatility, minimised oil consumption.
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness and component longevity.
Recommended for the latest low emission passenger car high performance petrol and diesel engines that require ACEA C1 SAE 5W-30 lubricants. Manufacturers include: Ford, Mazda, Land Rover, Range Rover and Mitsubishi.
Note: Do not mix with oils that are not ACEA C1 compliant as this will adversely affect after-treatment devices and the operational efficiency of the engine.
Performance Levels & Physical Characteristics
See Technical Data Sheet
- After Treatment Device Compatibility
- Contributes to overall fuel efficiency
- Low volatility
- Fully Synthetic
- 25 litre
- 5 litre
- Car & Van
- Engine Oil
- SAE 5w-30